What's New Today: We have fixed all bugs involving streams.
Utilize Profiles and access each other's information(and change the information).
Report Bugs and anything confusing (defined as anything you think does not work correctly) if we have none then we will be close to opening to the public!
Wednesday November 4th 1 - 1:30 PM CT (all times CT)
1 PM - Join Zoom call OR Join Networking(links above)
1:05 PM - Everyone Join Networking(link above)
1:20 PM - Leave Networking and return to Zoom
Make sure to join us to Beta Test Virtual United!
We will use Virtual United together and talk about our experiences to help the team make it even better for us!
Register for the event:
No tickets are needed for this event! Use the link at the top of the page to enter at the time of the event.
User Guide & FAQ
How to Network on Virtual United
1. Join Conversations
Click Join on the conversations you want to be in
2. Connect with others using profiles
Click profiles to learn more about people
3. Start New Conversations and Invite People to Conversations
Click 'New' or 'Invite' from someone's profile to bring them to your conversation
Images and Detailed Instructions:
For Brookfield Chamber we have live support!
If having trouble:
1. Make sure to close Zoom and other video tools
2. Use Google Chrome and hit Join Networking at the top of this page
3. Fill in information about yourself and click 'Enter'
4. Click 'Allow' when asked to share your microphone and camera
5. Network freely! Contact us with any questions